Step-by-step guide to creating a new post
Note: Do not put spaces in the filename of your .md file. Always replace the spaces with dash (-)
- Select your “Staging” Branch
- Go to media folder in your repo and then the respective folder
- Go to _post folder
- Click on “Create new file” button
- Copy and paste the header code snippet below into your file
- Fill in title, date, permalink according to your need. We recommend to make reference from your other existing post
- Add in your markdown content of your page. We recommend to make reference from your other existing post
- Save the file in the format of YYYY-MM-DD-filename.md. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT WORK!
- Click on “Commit new file” button
# Sample code snippet for post
# Always replace the spaces in your permalink with dash (-) otherwise your website will break!
title: Fill in your own title description
date: Fill in your own date in YYYY-MM-DD format, example 2018-12-31